INTERIOR CAR DETAIL STARTING AT $224.95
Interior Car Detail – What to Expect
First, compressed air blows out all dirt from hard to reach places- under seats, between seats, car vents, etc. Then we use state-of-the-art hot water extractors on all appropriate surfaces (including floor mats). After we dislodge the dirt and debris, we vacuum again. Expect quality car detailing products to scrub all surfaces of the car including door panels, compartments, headliner, cup holders, steering wheel, instruments, buttons, vents, and trim. All leather is cleaned and conditioned with professional grade products. Additionally, fabric upholstery is cleaned and dried. Air vents and the dash are meticulously cleaned with appropriate tools. All fabrics are protected with scotch guard (additional fee applies). While all windows are cleaned on the inside/outside and left smudge-free our trained detailers are giving your vehicle a full inspection.
Finally, we hand you the keys to a sparkling clean car interior.
*Prices subject to change depending on size and condition of the vehicle. Be sure to ask about our combo packages for Exterior Car Detailing + Interior Car Detail!
10 Benefits of Interior Car Detailing
Interior Car Detailing is just as important as exterior detailing. Interior detailing not only makes your car look good, but it also helps to keep the interior in good condition. Interior detailing includes cleaning the dash, console, door panels, and seats. It also includes vacuuming and shampooing the carpets and upholstery. Interior detailing is best done by a professional.
1. Inteior Car Detailing will make your car look like new again
2. Interior Detailing can help increase the resale value of your car
3. Interior Detailing can help you get the most money for your trade-in
4. Interior Detailing can protect your car’s upholstery and carpets from wear and tear
5. Interior Detailing can remove stains and spots that regular cleaning can’t
6. Interior Detailing can make a big difference in the overall smell of your car
7. Interior Detailing can help you avoid costly repairs down the road
8. Interior Car Detailing is a great way to show your car some TLC
9. Interior Detailing can be a relaxing and satisfying experience
10. Interior Detailing is an investment in your car that will pay off for years to come
Contact us today to get started!